Wednesday, July 9, 2008






Food blog day #1. Or....Dinner #1. Or would that be "Supper" #1?



The pressure is on you know.






First, I must give credit, where credit is due....



(my favorite pasta cookbook)




okay...mistake #1....uploaded image in wrong place. (note to self: try to be more computer/webpage savy in the future)


But "Pasta with a Flair" is my favorite pasta cookbook. I make 2 or 3 recipes out of it all the time. One would be.... Linguini with red clam sauce. It's the quickest meal in the world. Yesterday I found this blog "foodie blog roll", where you have to be "accepted". There is some criteria: you must have 80% of your blog be about food, you must have had your blog for 3 months, and it must be updated on a regular basis. Then they will review your blog and see if it's food worthy.


Well, I thought to myself, what is the easiest, after dinner meal I can plan? That turned out to be my Linguini and clam sauce. I ran to the market after work, picked up my groceries, ran home ready to cook and take photographs and blog away....when April showed up on her scooter. She wanted to see my new car. I ended up inviting her and Doug to stay for dinner*, and we ate on the patio. Spur of the moment is not my thing, but it ended up being one of the nicest eveings this summer. We enjoyed salad and bread and pasta with friends. Who could ask for anything more?
* I'm still having trouble deciding if I want the evening meal to be dinner or supper.











No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...