Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Outside my Kitchen window





Last week we had a huge windstorm... you can read about it here.

This week....this is what's going on outside my kitchen window.....or it's what's going on outside my neighbors windows.  (because they're the ones who can see my house)



Please come buy this house next to mine.  The grass is dead.  It is annoying me and every other neighbor.  We work hard to get green in the desert!




PS:  that is not the Handyman up there.
We thought about doing it ourselves, but then we decided,  "eh, what the heck.  It's only money and time"
LOL


4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Won't your insurance pay for it since it was damaged in a storm?

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

I'm scared to death to go up on my roof and it is in a sore need for sweeping right now! I get to the top of the ladder and it seems like the top of the roof is 100 miles away.

Glad it was only shingles.

Karen said...

I'll come buy the house next to you. We can paint ladybugs and open a soup shop. What shall we call it? Hmmm, how about Stone Soup? LOL

Ingrid_3Bs said...

You move to my neighborhood....I'm in FL and everything is green and lush.....and HOT! :)
~ingrid

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...