Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Outdoor Wednesday


We opened up our cabin in Oregon this past weekend.
It rained and was damp and cold, but oh, so beautiful and green!  Coming from this desert rat--where I think brown in beautiful too--green is heaven!

Speaking of heaven,  I made the family take a drive on Saturday afternoon, and we came upon an old cemetery. Below are a few photos of that and then some more random ones of our country road drive.

**by the way, the Handyman says: you have taken the same photos of the same places for years!  He's right.
But still.... beautiful!






















What does your Outdoor Wednesday look like?

oh....and a couple of Nevada skies I took while on our way up to the cabin.  We left before sunrise, so saw this on the way!






2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm a city girl at heart but sure do love country photos! Thanks for sharing.

Tina said...

Those are great photos. I would love to visit that part of the country one day, so pretty.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...