Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Snapshot

is brought to you by
Alyce
from

For all the rules, details and to check out all the other awesome photos, check out her blog.

I was driving home from work the other day and down at the end of my street, was this:
A desert sunset.
And some ugly old power lines.









I thought they were kind of interesting tho, so am including there here.
Rest assured--I hope to get better as the semester goes on.

(had a great one-on-one session with the instructor this week.  My camera is AMAZING!  If I understood it.   That's my goal.)

8 comments:

Alyce said...

I love your desert sunset photos! I think desert mountains a gorgeous anyway, but with those beautiful clouds it's really something!

Kaye said...

Wow, your second shot is truly amazing - like a frame for the other clouds. I love it!

Trish said...

What wonderful photos. Those clouds are breathtaking!

Lisa said...

Those are all great shots. So much drama and those wide, open spaces.

Saturday Snapshot

Karen said...

So pretty!

bermudaonion said...

What a beautiful sunset!

I have an amazing camera too, but the operator is not so bright.

Carol said...

I love cloud pictures. These are lovely

When I drive along the road to my house, I often see some stunning sunsets, but unfortunately would have to drive a mile out of town to get a clear photo without buildings.

One day :)

carol

Louise said...

Gorgeous photos. I have a new camera too that I don't really understand, but it's fun learning.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...