Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A month of letters

So much for my New Year's resolution!
I just joined a challenge.
 I said I wasn't going to...I don't like the pressure.
But...but...this is  one I love.



I've signed up for the  Month of Letters Challenge!!

I write at least 2x a week anyway, and I've wanted to write more.  There are so many people I want to keep in touch with--thru letters.
So--keep your fingers crossed for me as I write a letter a day for the month.

I would write more here Dear Reader, but it is 3:10pm, I just signed up for the challenge and I have to write a letter and get it to the post office before 5pm.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Suey said...

LOL! Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG.....I haven't written a letter in about (when did we get our first computer?). LOL. Good luck!

Karen said...

3 good videos... brings back memories :)

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...