Monday, October 2, 2017

It's Monday--What are you reading?!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!





Just finished this one.
I liked it a lot, but not as much as I liked her first one.
I think.
I think in her first book, you really got inside the characters minds/thoughts.  With this book there was a little bit of disconnect, but I'm sure the author intended that.
Still great, I just felt a little disconnected.


And just started this one!
Food memoirs are my favorite!



What are you reading?



3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm listening to a fantasy, the third Mercy Thompson book, and I'm reading a UK mystery; the protagonist is an archaeologist.

Elizabeth said...

I keep seeing LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE.

LOVE the pie on the book. :)

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

bermudaonion said...

I haven't read Ng's first book but I do agree with you about the disconnect.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...