Friday, October 13, 2017

My Big Backyard (outdoor Wednesday)





Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.

Yes, I know it's Friday, but I've been out of town.
And yesterday I said I was going to play catch up and give you a 2fer.  But I didn't. 😞
So here I am this morning!

My front yard
October 11th, 2017
It changed a lot in a week!





October 4th, 2017


September 27th, 2017


September 20th, 2017


Then my backyard.
If you ever wanted to see how it's changed, you can look here.




You can't see them, but we have some really good concord grapes on that vine.  I should harvest them this weekend.








No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...