Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Snapshot #2


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by

To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

This is Saturday Snapshot part II for me.
I didn't know where to put my other love(s)-- my bookclubs!  Complete with friends I love!
So I am putting them here in another Saturday Snapshot post.

This is my Totally Lit Book-club
There were about 3 people who weren't there --and 2 who left before we got this picture, so altogether we have about 12/13 people in this group.


Our book was:

It got very mixed reviews by the group. I had originally given it 3 stars a few years ago.  I did not reread it, but enjoyed the discussion.

They all love it when I make them gather to take a photo!



So then---they call a husband out from beyond and make me be in it. 
At first I told them--NO, see I can be in it.  I'll do a selfie!
They didn't fall for that one and made me be in one.
(the first one)
Sigh. 
I like to be behind the camera.


 Those are my book club snapshots from last week.
Book clubs are my happy place!



2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love this! :)

Stefanie said...

You look like a fun bunch. I like my book club although I'm probably the youngest. I'm too tired to join the evening one.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...