Thursday, December 31, 2015

The House on Tradd Street

 
From Goodreads:
A brilliant, chilling début featuring a Charleston real estate agent who loves the histories inside old manors. Melanie Middleton hates to admit she can see ghosts. A man she recently met died, leaving his historic Tradd Street home; complete with a dog and family of ghosts anxious to tell their secrets. Jack Trenholm, a gorgeous writer obsessed with unsolved mysteries, has reason to believe diamonds from the Confederate Treasury are hidden. He turns the charm on with Melanie, to discover he's the smitten one.
 
 
From Me:
I thought it was a fun read!  I loved Jack.
Can't wait to read the next one.
This is my last read of 2015!
Good one to go out on.
3.8 stars  or 3.9

4 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

One of my resolutions for 2016 is to pick up a few more books to read, Debbie. We'll see how that goes:)

Thanks for sharing, Debbie. A very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year to You and Yours!!! Louise:)

Kay said...

It's on my radar for this year. Glad you enjoyed it. Happy New Year!

bermudaonion said...

I love Karen White and think I own this whole series. Now all I need to do is read it.

Literary Feline said...

I am glad you enjoyed this one. I love the setting most about this series. :-)

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...