Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Snapshot



 
Saturday Snapshot is hosted by
 
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
 
 
I am kind of doing a BIG CHEAT today.  Well, not a cheat exactly, but catching up with something I should have done long ago. 
In December my Lit Wits book club had a fun gift exchange and I was going  to write about it ---way back in December.   Then I thought maybe January.
And now here  it is the middle of March.
I owe an apology to the Lit Wits for not getting these up in a timely manner.
So...  close your eyes and think back to the holidays to get yourself in the Christmas gift exchange mood...  well, I guess you can't keep them closed or you can't see these fun pics!
 
We had a great time at book club!!
After eating (this is a dinner book club) and discussing the book--The Rosie Project, we exchanged gifts.
We did a sock exchange and our gifts had to be put in the socks.
 
 
 
 
You know I LOVE these ladies  (girls, women---I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call them?  FRIENDS!) 
I find that a  lot of book bloggers have book club friends whom they love too!
So, enough about book club love...and just get on with my Saturday Snapshots.
 






 
 

















 
I wasn't going to write any more words, BUT LOOK at Renee's cocktail bucket?  Holy Cow!!  She made them in bulk!!!



 
Cheers!
And Happy Reading!




4 comments:

Ginx Craft said...

That does look fun. What a great collection of socks.

bermudaonion said...

So fun! I love crazy socks! My book club is kind of dull, we exchange books.

Stefanie said...

I like how you had a useful gift exchange. Socks can always be used.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Love the idea of a sock exchange! Fun!

And it is never to late to share Christmad!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...