Monday, January 1, 2018

First Book of 2018

If you follow me at all, you know that I've taken a blogging break -- not an intentional one tho-- but I have a hard time not joining in with Sheila at Book Journey to show off what we're reading as the new year rolls around, so here goes....

..... a mystery for me.  I am just feeling the need to cozy up on the couch today and escape!


To check out all the other bloggers 'first books' go visit Sheila's Book Journey!

Now I'm off to the couch to read!


5 comments:

Literary Feline said...

This sounds like a perfect book to start the year off with, Debbie! I hope you enjoy it. Happy New Year!

bermudaonion said...

I hope it's a good one. Happy New Year!

Katherine P said...

This is a new one to me so I look forward to seeing what you think of it. Happy New Year!

Stefanie said...

I will have to check out that author. Your couch definitely looks cozy. Good to see you.

JoAnn said...

Happy 2018! Hope you love the book :)

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...