Just a quick Saturday Snapshot today...
My Twin Grandchildren celebrated their 5th birthday a couple of weeks ago. They are very excited to be 5 now! They each got a cake. When Emerson bent to blow out her candles---her hair caught on fire.
Luckily just some singeing and smelliness, but not burns, etc. Her parents acted quickly...and the photo was just because one always takes pictures of blowing out birthday candles, right?
But here's the thing... while her head was being "put out" her brother, Eli leaned over and blew out her candles.
That was the icing on the cake!!!
Your brother should just not steal your glory like that.