Monday, August 28, 2017

It's Monday



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!


Apparently I have been missing in action since October of 2016.
I can tell you that I've read 72 books so far in 2017!

I'm sure you don't want a back log of my books, so I'll just tell you what I read last week...

(they were both very good.  I listened to the audio version of 'The Hate U Give',  I would highly recommend it.)





And what I'm reading this week..... 




That's what I'm reading.
How about you? 
What are you reading this week?

And best books of summer?
I loved: 
Beartown by Fredrik Bachman
Stingray Afternoons by Steve Rushin
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

Those are some of my favorites.
What are some of your favorite summer reads so far?
I define summer reads as between Memorial Day to Labor Day.
So the end is almost here.

Can I say 'YAY' for fall?
YAY!!
(even tho it's supposed to be 101 today--fall is coming!)


4 comments:

Tina said...

I just finished The Last Policeman!

Amelia said...

I started The Hate U Give and sadly had to return it to the library because I had the due date wrong. But I"m back on hold and waiting very not patiently for it to come in again for me.

Katherine P said...

I have The Alice Network and I See You on my TBR. Looks like you've had an impressive year so far! Bachman is on my must read list though I probably won't get to him until next year!

Chelle B said...

Gave me some new titles to add to my "Must Read" list. Thanks for sharing!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...