Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snapshot Saturday

I have about 3 blog posts I want to put up....but I'm busy with my grandbabies. Twins.  So, this is the only one that will get posted today.
  And yes...that IS my phone stuck in the ball-toy-thing.   Oh...and it looks like there is a domino in there too!




We are off to Walmart now....to buy SLIPPERS.  And more balls, so perhaps they will use them instead of my phone...which is STILL stuck in the ball-toy-thingy.  It rang too--when someone called.  We all just sat and looked at it.

I'm linking this to Snapshot Saturday, a meme from Alyce, "At Home With Books".     Stop by and check out all the great 'snapshots'.

7 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love the photo; makes me wish for spring.

Karen Harrington said...

Adorable!

Sharon said...

What a sweet picture!

bermudaonion said...

They are too darn cute!

Alyce said...

Oh, that is so funny! That was my son's favorite toy for several years and I remember well getting things stuck in it. :)

Karen said...

So cute!

Trish said...

Heee what an adorable couple of grandbabies! Boy, they sure look busy.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...