Saturday, June 18, 2011

Snapshot Saturday



I have my 2 year old twin grandchildren for a few days....
this morning, still in our jammies, we were out in the backyard having our breakfast.
I told them to hang onto each others hands and go find the flowers.




The picture is cute....
but Eli wanted the water barrel because he is kind of a rebel and Emmy wanted the flowers because she is a rule follower  (well....her Gram said so)
So, shortly after this--there was a fist fight over the water barrel or the flower pot.

But the whole time, they kept holding onto hands.

Stop by  and visit Alyce from At Home With Books and see what other fun photos there are for Snapshot Saturday.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny story and yes, of course, the picture is precious! I bet they keep you on your toes while they are there.

bermudaonion said...

Too cute and funny!

Paulita said...

Toddler twin grandchildren! What fun

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wow, they follow directions AND they're normal siblings, LOL. Sweet pic.

Terri said...

Awwwww.

Jessica White said...

They are so funny and CutE!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

What a cute photo!

Alyce said...

They are so adorable! I love that they kept holding hands.

Marie said...

Cute photo. Great story!

Angie @ By Book or By Crook said...

What a precious pic! How blessed you are!

Irene said...

Too cute.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Such a cute photo - and story!

Carol said...

so cute. I love the alien pjs.

carol

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic!

~~louise~~ said...

Precious Debbie. These are the moments we cherish:) I can't wait til the grandkids come in July. I have every intention of playing outside with them in our jammies:)

Thank you so much for sharing...

P.S. You're invited to the picnic and you are bringing the letter M. I am thrilled you are going to join us Debbie. It's going to be a GREAT Picnic Game this year.

Karen said...

This is such an adorable picture!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...