Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buying Books.

Yesterday, the Handyman and I drove to Reno--he had to pick up some works supplies and I had a gift card.

I had a $25 gift card for Borders.  I went into the store fully intending to stay within my budget, but sadly,  I spent another $50 of my own money.  And still, my receipt said I saved  $6.92.     So, if I hadn't used my gift card or my members card I would have ended up spending  $81.92 of my own.  See Handyman!!   I still ended up saving  money!!   (and you say I have a hard time doing that.....phffftt! )

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Bhahahaha!

bermudaonion said...

I like the way your mind works! What'd you buy?

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...