Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Days.....

Well Cohen is Sunday's child too.
(he as wall as Mark, won't like the "gay" tag) LOL
Interestingly, we don't have any FF Mondays, or Thursdays childs....yet.

from Linda:
Surely you're mistaken. Isn't Mark 14? How do these kids
keep getting older. My baby turned 31 this February. Of
course I started having children when I was 12.

from Jeff Stone:
Geez, I wish I was 23 again.


from me/debbie:
LOL. And Jeff is all of what......33.

from Tomi:
Alas-I am full of woe as well!!

from Gina:
I was born on a Sunday.

from Barbara Brown:
I'm a Friday gal------who is loving and giving.


from Darleen:
I am Friday's Child


from Jolina:
Mike & I were both born on Fridays.
Mark on a Saturday (early a.m.)
Jenna Tuesday
Nikki Monday

from Sadie:
I was born on a friday

from Traci:
Friday's child is loving and giving! That's me! hahahaha

******
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child that's born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny, blithe, good and gay.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...