Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lil' Biggie

Before I go any further, I just want to state the fact that Lisa will from here on out be known as "Lil' biggie". LOL She called her own grandma "Biggie" and I think we should carry on this family tradition. :~)

And yes, Lisa is now a grandma!!

"Cohen Alexander Volpicelli" was born at 12:04 a.m.
He weighed in at 8lbs 3oz, and is 21 1/2 inches long.

WOO HOO!!!
Lisa is in Reno, Dennis is on his way, and Brad is supposed to be downloading a picture on the computer for us.

Of course, he is the cutest baby in the hospital!!!
How could he not be? (he's a Friday Friend guy, 2x removed. LOL )

Everybody is doing fine.
Contrats Grandma Lisa... or I mean Lil' Biggie Lisa. :~)

** just to let you know...Cohen shares his birthday with Barbie. and the mustang. And.....Stephani's dog Tater.
Lisa said that Stephani told Amanda (they are sisters, both Lisa's daughters) right after Cohen was born, something about he made it to the 9th and that is Tater's birthdate. (Tater is the boston terrier). Amanda looked at her sister and said, and I quote --- "get away from me" LOL

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...