Tuesday, July 29, 2008

kind of sad

It's really kind of sad, in a way, that I don't have a recent recipe or a real "food post and/or tutorial" on my blog...especially since Christy gave me the "Yum Yum Award".
But in my defense, since I've been making all the recipes at "Southern Plate" and "The Adventures of Kitchen Girl" and "Pioneer Woman Cooks" and "Mommy's Kitchen" ( I could go on), it would kind of be---um...odd? Since they've already been posted by the BEST OF THE BEST.
so, right now, I'm busy cooking....all of YOUR recipes. Thanks. (I'll have a new dish soon...)

4 comments:

sj said...

:) You are a sweetie :)

And you know what, I don't think there's anything wrong with posting about it when you make another blogger's recipes. I do it all the time. Even if it's someone else's recipe, once you make it... you make it your own too, you know?

*hugs*

sj said...

Ohhh and another thing.... LOVE your new header, those spoons are darling!

Debbie said...

Thanks! Although it is you, who is sweet. :~)
I hosted a bookclub at my house on Thursday, made shish-ka-bobs... I had everything set out and my husband walked in the kitchen and asked.."are you just setting stuff out or are you taking pictures? LOL
I'll be cooking up a storm this weekend. (Looking for ideas on your blog ) :)

sj said...

LOL! My hunny has started asking me that all the time too... though I admit he's been great at helping me with my picture taking. I think he thought it was a little odd at first, but he's really gotten into it. Ohhh a book club sounds like so much fun! If I wasn't in the middle of a corn field and actually had friends who lived close enough (ours are all at least 2 hrs away) I might think of doing that. Good times, I'm sure :)

Have a GREAT weekend!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...