Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Rainbow (cover challenge for Bout of Books)

 
I made a rainbow out of some of my books!
Why?
I am participating in the Day 3 Challenge at Bout of Books.
 
Ranty Runt (who is hosting this challenge) says:
For the cover challenge, collect books from your bookshelf (physical or virtual) and make yourself a rainbow using the covers. A rainbow is ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet). Then take a photo or arrange images of those books into a rainbow, and either post to twitter (@bookybecksa & #boutofbooks), or post to your own blog.
 
I know I'm late to the game (again) and I didn't even get yesterday's challenge done.  BUT, I have been reading!  And that's the whole point, right.


2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

A rainbow of books is the best kind of rainbow. :-)

bermudaonion said...

Yep, reading is the whole point.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...