Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

 
 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!
 
I am in the middle of 3 books. 
 
Audio:
 
 
Hardback:

 
Kindle:

 
And....I am enjoying them all.
I plan on finishing them this week.  We are taking a train trip over the Sierra Nevadas (Donner Summit) this weekend, so I'll have the time.
 
Then.....then.... so many books, so little time!!

 
 
 

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh cool, a train ride! Photos please! 😊
Looks like some good books, the cover of the Laura McBride book reminds me of a Man called Ove cover.

Literary Feline said...

I do hope you like Last Words! It was one of my favorites last year. We Are Called to Rise sounds good too. I am glad you are enjoying all your books. I am too, right now--although I only have the one going. :-)

Stefanie said...

A train trip sounds so much fun and what great reading time you'll have. Have fun and happy reading.

Sally said...

Just finished Unbroken, and as with any book that really resonates, I take a break with a few magazines. Next Still Alice or Amazing Grace.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...