Friday, January 10, 2014

Do you like Coffee?





Sheila from Book Journey does  (likes coffee that is) .... as you can see by her post today.

Yesterday, I too loved coffee, so much that I sent my friends this video clip of an old Frank Sinatra song, as my  SONG OF THE DAY.

If I was living in the 60's or 70's and it was night time and say we were kids cruising around in a car (do kids even do that anymore?), this might come on the radio and be dedicated to  .....   all you coffee lovers out there....




Can't you just hear that on the radio??!!!

Have a great day coffee lovers!



3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Too funny! I was just at Sheila's blog and, yes, she does love her coffee. I've never learned to drink it myself. I'm guessing kids must still cruise around somewhere but I don't know where.

~~louise~~ said...

It's a funny thing about me and coffee, I must have my coffee in the morning but the rest of the day its pretty much tea and water. However, I do consider myself a coffee lover and that song brings back many late night diner juke box coffee songs, lol...Thanks for sharing, Debbie...

Michelle B said...

Why, yes. I do like (love!) coffee. I'm also fond of Frank Sinatra too. Hope you are doing well, Debbie!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...