Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life Insurance

Rich and I are getting a new life insurance policy.

we had to call and do a phone interview.
I answer "no" to everything. medically, I am fit as a fiddle. I answer no, no, no, no, no.....
no high blood pressure
no diabetes
no cancer
no heart disease.

Rich has conversations with them about his mother's angina. I said "DON'T TELL THEM THAT STUFF!!!'
They'll mark you down. They'll reject you, is they think you have a family history of anything but breathing.

He then tells him about his polyp, and his mother's polyps.
I am cringing in the corner.
I fear that one day I might need his life insurance and he might need mine. But who will they reject?
Me---the one with no health issues whatsoever, or him, the one who discussed every ache and pain he's had and his parents have had?

okay, I know they asked him these questions....but couldn't he have just lied?
To make it seem like we wouldn't be cashing in this life insurance anytime soon?

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...