Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lost Piggy

Today a terrible thing happened---my granddaughter,  Emerson's beloved "Piggy" (her security object) was lost. We have searched the place where we think it was left on two separate occasions we have scoured the internet and this particular pig can no longer be purchased. So now our only hope is that someone, somewhere has this particular stuffed pig from The Children's Place and would be willing to send it to our broken hearted little girl. (we would of course pay shipping etc.)



So here is my plea, does anybody have this pig?


4 comments:

Rachelle S said...

=( I hope you can find a replacement! I tweeted this and shared on FB in hope someone can help.

bermudaonion said...

Poor Emerson! I wish I had a replacement to send you.

Pam said...

Oh, so sad and wish I could be of help. Good luck in finding one!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Oh no! Poor baby. I hope you find one.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...