Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outdoor Wednesday


I will be honest.  I am at work.  I probably shouldn't be posting on my blog.  But, here I am anyway...thinking:  Hey! It's Outdoor Wednesday. I wonder what pictures I have on this computer.

And this is what I found:





Two years ago, we did a river float, with my parents some of their friends and my good friend Theda and her husband John,  down the Grande Ronde River in Eastern Oregon.  I love pictures of water---especially sunlight on water.  There is nothing more beautiful to me  (except my grandchildren's faces) (sorry, I am one of those grandmas.  True story.)

Anyway, the river is beautiful.  Oregon is beautiful.  These two guys below are beautiful.  WAIT---what?    I didn't notice the gray hair (that one is mine) or the bald spot (that one is Theda's).   How in the world did this happen?  It seems as if  we were just kids a moment ago.  (sigh)  How fast things change.

I am linking to Outdoor Wednesday hosted by A Southern Daydreamer.
Stop by and check out some of the other great outdoor pics.




2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

A river float? That sounds like something I could handle.

My hair is still brown in the front. Carl took a picture of the back of my head yesterday and it was the first time I realized I am pretty much completely gray. It kind of hurt my feelings.

Tina said...

What great photos, what beauty. Sounds like a great time. I haven't done a river float in years!rontita

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...