Saturday, May 14, 2016

And the Winner is: Brother Odd!


This is the 4th time I have I joined in a monthly meme hosted by Michelle at  Because Reading is Better than Real Life, in which we put up 3 books on the first Saturday of the month, and then you readers, vote on which one I should read, I let you know--on this 2nd Saturday of the month, which one won-- I read and then I write a blog post on the last Saturday of the month.
 
It's so much fun!
I always have a hard time choosing what book to read next....as any book nerd knows, it's because our TBR Piles are so big!!  So, this is a way to read something I've been meaning to for some time.
This was the book you chose for me this month:




I'm looking forward to reading it!
You can join in this fun meme if you want to.
Just visit


4 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Yea! I voted for this one. :-) I hope you enjoy it, Debbie!

Grace @ RebelMommyBookBlog said...

Hopee you enjoy it!!

Michelle@Because Reading said...

Yay! I voted for that one! I hope you enjoy it!

shaunesay said...

Nice! I'm pretty sure I voted for that one because I want to read that series too!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...