Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Big Backyard project


  
Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.
Believe me--there is nothing more "dismal" than a Nevada  winter. You just wait and see!
But for now  I just want to see how it changes in my backyard.

If you recall, this is how it looked last week.....
and I was too focused on getting a photo before I went to work so didn't notice the bathroom rugs drying over the patio chairs?
Oh well?



This is how it looks today! 
So many leaves are falling!
The Handyman is not happy about this, but no matter what, it happens every year.
It's been so hot this summer and or Poplar trees are getting old (they do have a short life span and I'm getting kind of nervous about this) that I know they are dropping leaves early. 
But Yikes!



So many leaves!!!






 And just for fun---one of my front yard taken yesterday afternoon.







2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Leaves are dropping early for us this year too. Someone said it's because it's been dry but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Katherine P said...

Wow! Your leaves are dropping early. Ours are still up in the trees and I'm hoping they stay that way because it's such a huge pain to deal with them all.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...