Monday, September 18, 2017

It's Monday


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!



I never get as much reading done as I would like to, but I did get to these last week:

I really, really liked this one!
It wasn't on my TBR list, but it arrived in the mail on Wednesday and I was done by Friday.

I would highly recommend this one.



This one was---just okay.  I read it for book club and tomorrow night I have to go defend my opinion in someone's house, who really loved it. 

I would recommend with reservations.



And this---just because I'm a little bit in love with Harry Dresden.

Of course recommend, BUT it is a very unique audience who love a wizard. 



This week tho...
I'm excited to read





That's my plan for the week!
What are your reading plans?

******************
a bonus photo!   😀😀
of my library book club.  We discussed Torch by Cheryl Strayed.


Feelings were half and half on this one.  4 against 4.


 






3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I never get as much reading done as I think I will either. I love Marybeth Whalen!

I can't wait to see what you think of The Birds.

Stefanie said...

Super cool how you're in a book club! You sure got some reading done this week.

Katherine P said...

I hope you love The Birds! I've never been quite the same sense I read it! I love surprise books. Those unexpected books are frequently my favorite. I love the looks of your book club. I've been in a few but they've been more social than book related and always kind of fizzled out. Lately I noticed there's 2 at my library that read books that I've been wanting to read and I'm thinking about trying one of them out.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...