Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!



I just got back from a quick (very quick, but with a long car ride) trip, where I took too many books, as usual ) but I did my little pile some justice!

I finished this Thursday night:


A fun suspenseful read.
I was surprised.  That's all I'm going to say.


Read this while I was there and the first part of the way back:

Loved it!
(even tho it was a common literary theme)
I  can't stop thinking about it.


And finished this during the last, long, dreary end of the trip:

I loved, loved, loved this book!

***********
This week I'm reading---
(2 of them leftover from the car trip--that I didn't get to--and one because I feel the need for some Harry Dresden!)




What are you reading?




6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so jealous that you can read in the car! I listened to I See You and think I would have liked it more in print.

JoAnn said...

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo has gotten some great reviews. Look forward to your thoughts!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Great list of books. I've added Death Masks to my
TBR list. Have a great day!

pussreboots said...

Death Masks and Stella By Starlight I've read. The other books are all new to me. Come see what I'm reading

Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks said...

I've heard some of these! Looks great. Have a good reading week :)

Katherine P said...

I have I See You on my TBR so I'm glad to see that it surprised you and that you enjoyed it. Some of these thrillers can drift over to same old same old. Adding Hum If You Don't the Words to my TBR. I know nothing about it but you've intrigued me!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...