Wednesday, September 27, 2017

It's Outdoor Wednesday in my big backyard


Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.

Really, I should just choose one photo, in the same spot and take that and share it every Wednesday, but I get carried away.  I over explain things, over do things, compare and contrast things (that really don't need comparison and contrasting)-- when one dessert will do, I will make three (just in case... what if somebody doesn't like something or is allergic or??)
So please, just bear with me.
Or just look at the first two photographs and ignore the rest.


This one was taken on Sept 6th
in the morning so the shadows come from the left or east



And this one  on Sept 26th.
in the late afternoon, so the shadows are different 



Really nothing much has changed.  No color in the leaves, BUT we are in Nevada, sometimes things just turn brown.
Seriously.


And of course, all the other directions of my backyard from my patio--and one of my front yard.
I told you--overkill!  






2 comments:

Tina said...

You have a very nice yard, much more green than I would have thought for Nevada.

Stefanie said...

Wave your magic wand over here. Our front and back yards are sadly waiting for makeovers.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...