Tuesday, September 5, 2017

First Chapter,First Paragraph, Tuesday Intros!




Today is Tuesday--- which means I'll be joining up with Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea and her First Chapter, First Paragraph
Tuesday Intros.
Where,  bloggers post the first paragraph of a book they are thinking of reading --- and get everyone's opinion to see if it grabbed them from the beginning or not.


My Paragraph:

They had been on the road for six days, a clan of five bouncing along in a tired wagon, when Bam White woke to some bad news.  One of his horses was dead.  It was the nineteenth-century equivalent of a flat tire, except this was the winter of 1926.
The Whites had no money.

What do you think?
Should I keep on reading?

The Book:

I do love a good non-fiction book once in a while and I'm pretty sure this is--but I'm a bit confused too.  Oh well, I think I'll read it!
It was a Daily Deal for my Kindle a few months back.


1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hi Debbie, welcome back! I like NF and this sounds like a good one. Thanks for linking up today; I appreciate that.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...