Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Outdoor/Backyard Wednsday







Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.

Really, I should just choose one photo, in the same spot and take that and share it every Wednesday, but I get carried away.  I over explain things, over do things, compare and contrast things (that really don't need comparison and contrasting)-- when one dessert will do, I will make three (just in case... what if somebody doesn't like something or is allergic or??)
So please, just bear with me.
Or just look at the first two photographs and ignore the rest.



This is how it looked at the beginning
September 6th, 2017

(and if you want to see how it changes week to week, click on this)


September 20th, 2017
(not too much difference)



And of course, all the other directions of my backyard from my patio--and one of my front yard.
I told you--overkill!  





9/20/17


9/6/17


Believe me--there is nothing more "dismal" than a Nevada  winter. You just wait and see!
But for now  I just want to see how it changes in my backyard.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What lovely transformations.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...