Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TWD and awards

I am a loser! IF...I get my TWD posted today, it will be at 11:55 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. I'm still shooting for that, but..... chances are (oooh--a Johnny Mathis song) that it will be tomorrow sometime.


And then......then I'm going to take a few days off and invite Jo from "the Adventures of Kitchen Girl" over for coffee and cookies.


She said I was a "gem". And interestingly enough, I live in Nevada, the "silver" state....and silver is a gem, so this is ironic, isn't it?...and I could go on, but enough... LOL

If she can make it to the west coast, I will make a great pot of coffee (Dunkin' Donuts---even tho some might like Starbucks, or Seattle's Best, or Pete's--all good coffees) and have a plate of cookies and we'll talk recipes and kids and regional culinary delights, and have cookies and time will get away from us, because we'll have such a good time.


If she can't make it to the west coast, I'll just have to make one of her recipes this weekend!

You should check out her blog.....



She gave me an award!

Thanks so much Jo!
I really think we'd have a fun visit...if we could.

1 comment:

sj said...

:) dunkin donuts coffee is yummy!

*hugs* you ARE a gem!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...