Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Outdoor Wednesday (or backyard Wednesday)



Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.
Believe me--there is nothing more "dismal" than a Nevada  winter. You just wait and see!
But for now  I just want to see how it changes in my backyard.

If you recall, this is how it looked last week.....
(and if you want to see how it changes week to week, click on this)
(so many leaves!)



This is how it looks today!
Just about the same. Different light tho.  I can't control the sun and clouds.
I wish I could, but I can't.









We lost a tree last week---it used to be in front and to the left of the hammock.  I thought I would be so sad, but I kind of like how it opens it up.  So now I want the Handyman to cut it's  twin, but so far he won't---he says I complain about no trees in the desert and he's never cutting a tree down on purpose.  (sigh---he's throwing words back in my face!)

Here's the tree we lost.  We had a little windstorm and down it went.


And so fall begins!
The Handyman loves this part. 



No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...