Sunday, April 6, 2008

Biker Babe



She's pretty pretty.....

Susie's new toy!! Now she can come down to Winnemucca for Runnamucca.

But since she is new at this "Biker Babe" stuff, I thought a few words of wisdom from Diana were appropriate.
( LOL )

(I think she is doing the talk for our benefit.. LOL )
from Diana;
Jeff has a shirt that says "If you can read this the bitch fell off".
The other shirt that goes with that is "if you can read this the dick
won't let me drive." I don't have a problem with riding bitch. I just
say that I " Bitch up". I told Jeff to get me a shirt that said bitch
up. Haven't seen it yet.

We do ride more than 1 or 2 times a year. And I do have a tattoo to go
with like lots of other biker bitches. Just not on my boob.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...