Wednesday, April 9, 2008



I"m feeling HORRIBLE!!!

I thought this was a joke. But I think Darleen is excited about her new sewing machine!
(who would have thought?? )

While we do have sewers in our group....I am not one of them. I don't even own a needle and thread---except for the little pack that comes in motel things.

I am a sewing LOSER!!!

We have, in the FF group,

Quilters:
Barbara Brown
Kevin Kern

Sewers and Crafters:
Debbie Engstrom
Lisa Verner
Kevin Kern
Julie Street
Teresa Belcher
LeAnne Stone-Aardal

Please add your name to the list and send it back to me, so I can update your files. :~) (you think I'm kidding? LOL LOL )
I am such a loser, I actually stapled a "patch" to Luke's Cub Scout uniform once.
I am confessing....you are my priests!

but I am EXCITED for Darleen!!!
Getting something fun that we like is always nice!!

from Darleen, Richies Aunt, who is the same age as he/us:
Here is my new sewing machine, finally joined the 21st Century

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...