Sunday, April 6, 2008

I insist you answer

okay, I insist you answer these questions!!
I INSIST. I "forbid" you to do anything before you answer these questions.

(what kind of weight does that hold?)

from Barbara B in Buckeye, AZ:
I forbid you to order me around like that......................

me/debbie:

1. Which other culture would you choose to be born into? What other culture has intrigued you over your lifetime and why?
(do not cringe at this time and INSIST you are proud to be an American. I'm not asking if you are patriotic or not. I'm asking a simple question---that requires an explanation--which other culture would you choose to be born into, or which one has interested you and intrigued you and why?)

2. In what era would you most like to have grown up?

3. (taken from my "Grandpa, tell me your life book" on March 23rd. )
What chore did you dislike the most growing up?

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...