Sunday, April 6, 2008

one more thing

One more thing...

I don't think I'd be good in the military, or any kind of situation where I'd have to be quiet.
It's the hand signals..... when I watch a movie and they (police, vigilantes, soldiers, good guys) are after the bad guys, they hide behind things and then give weird hand signals to their comrades.
you know....the slicing, waving, pointing movements.
HOW DO THEY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

they never talk. They just run and come up behind the bad guy and slit their throats.

I would have to say
WHAT??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHO? WHERE? WHEN?
Don't you point at me that way!!! etc etc.

So don't count me in on your next recon mission or whatever. :~) K?

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...