Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Evening thoughts (stuff I can say late at night when no one is looking/listening)


I just have to share this... a conversation between me and my granddaughter, Emerson.

She had her tonsils and adenoids out on Monday (last week).
I watched her on Thursday.
We were watching a movie and I dozed off.
When I awoke she asked me why I did this (then she made a snoring noise)
I said:  oh man, did I snore?  (it's true---I do---a bit)
She got a very sad look on her face and whispered,  Gram, they took my snore away!

It was strangely heartbreaking.  As if someone had taken her soul.

Emmy in the hospital before they ripped the snore from her!!



4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Precious! Thanks for sharing.

Susan Lindquist said...

Oh dear ... the bear snore is gone???? Hopefully replaced by an butterfly whisper or an angel sigh !

Tina said...

Awww...she's so cute! What a brave girl. So, if I get my tonsils out I can quit snoring? Don't know if I want to try that at age 58 but my snore is awful.

Chaya said...

This is so sweet and she is sweeter. Out of the mouths of babes......

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...