Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday Snapshot







Saturday Snapshot is hosted by
 
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
 
 
Last night our friends threw a "Wine Pairing with Girl Scout Cookies" tasting.
It was THE BEST!!
So much fun!  And so unique.
They had wine thru-out their home...in two bedrooms as well as the dining and living rooms.
We wandered, we sipped and we ate Girl Scout Cookies.
 
I thought today I'd share a few pictures of the Wine and Cookies.
 
**for the record, I don't know if I could have a wine tasting in my bedroom. 
Sure come in if you want, but I'd probably have an errant sock on the loose or something worse!**


















They had a flyer/paper/list of what wines they paired with what cookie.
YOU really should steal this  wine pairing party idea---think of how cool you'd be!



 
 
Our hosts Tom and Kay!
Thanks so much.
We had a great time!!
 
 


2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

So fun! We've done this with beer before.

Anonymous said...

This is a creative idea. Your area looks like you get a better variety of Girl Scout cookies than we do. We get the typical ones, like Thin Mint or Tagalogs. I like the ones that were like Mexican Wedding Cakes.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...