Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Backyard Wednesday (late, but it's still Wednesday)



Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.


Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
a lot of changes....




Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Changes.....

My front yard
October 11th, 2017
It changed a lot in a week!

October 4th, 2017

And then the rest of the random backyard photos.
You can see all the leaves the Handyman has to deal with for a few weeks--then our trees will be bare and then it will be brown.

My pictures this week were taken in late afternoon--you can tell from the direction of the sun.
We've had weird fall weather. Some really warm days (74 degrees), then some cold (50 degrees) , then warm again (72 degrees).
It's been lovely!







I started in September.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...