Thursday, October 12, 2017

Outdoor/Backyard Wednesday






Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.

I took these photos last Wednesday (October 4th) but then left town for a week without posting.
We don't have internet up at our cabin so I couldn't post.  I'm doing a 2fer today--last week and this week--but in 2 different posts. This is post #1 for the day)

October 4th.



Not too much different than....
September 6th.
There is a little color difference in the bushes on the rocks.




October 4th, 2017
The rest of my backyard.





 And my front yard.



 Just wait till you see this week--- I think things are beginning to change!
Then you'll get months and months of nothing but brown dead stuff. 
I bet you're excited for that!

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...