Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday afternoon



I just thought since it's October 1st, I'd give an update on how I'm doing.
My original list is HERE if you want to see all the books I chose.

I picked 7 books and the read along.
This is what I've completed so far.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm in love with Harry Dresden, so of course I loved this one.
Vampires, Wizards, Creatures and things that go bump in the night!


Just a fun para-normal romance--with changlings.  And mind control.  You know...all those romantic kinds of things.


Loved this gothic short story collection.
The birds!  Holy Cow!
So different from the Hollywood movie, but so good.


And I am almost done with this one...
I am not loving it as much as I thought I would, tho.
Lizzy Borden fascinates me, so I hope I change my mind soon.


So I have done a great job I feel.  And next week I get to spend a week in a cabin in the woods--Perfect to finish up my challenge.
Not so perfect as there is no internet.

How are you doing on your R.I.P. Challenge?











1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I might like The Birds but the others are way out of my comfort zone.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...