Thursday, October 19, 2017

My Big Backyard (on Thursday instead of Wednesday)



Because I'm a nerd, I want to see how my backyard changes throughout the year.
So! I'm going to take a few pictures of it each Wednesday to share.

Today is actually Thursday -- I wasn't home yesterday, or the day before or the day before.  I wasn't home in time to do a blog post anyway.

Here is me being a nerd about my yard.....

Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Changes.....



My front yard
October 11th, 2017
It changed a lot in a week!


October 4th, 2017



September 27th, 2017



September 20th, 2017


********************************
And then random back yard photos.
We have too much shade and it makes horrible shadows at all times of the day to do a comparison.
We have too much shade!  This is hysterically funny, since we live in the high desert!!

This is what the Handyman had to deal with last weekend--on Sunday, raking and blowing leaves.
(he does this every weekend for a couple of months.  I say WAIT  until the trees are done dropping leaves, but he can't stand it)


 Sunday October 15th








 It was a clean backyard for 2 days---
But then Wednesday comes around again and the back yard looks like this:

Wednesday, October 18th







Pretty soon, everything will be brown, brown, brown!! 
For a long, long, time.

1 comment:

Katherine P said...

What beautiful colors your trees have now! I love the levels in your backyard. Our backyard goes uphill and I'd like to do some kind of terracing or something to give it a little definition but haven't quite figured out what exactly I want to do with it.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...