Saturday, November 7, 2015

61 Hours

 
From Goodreads:
Sixty-one hours. Not a minute to spare.

A tour bus crashes in a savage snowstorm and lands Jack Reacher in the middle of a deadly confrontation. In nearby Bolton, South Dakota, one brave woman is standing up for justice in a small town threatened by sinister forces. If she’s going to live long enough to testify, she’ll need help. Because a killer is coming to Bolton, a coldly proficient assassin who never misses.

Reacher’s original plan was to keep on moving. But the next 61 hours will change everything. The secrets are deadlier and his enemies are stronger than he could have guessed—but so is the woman whose life he’ll risk his own to save.
 
From Me:
While I do love Lee Child's Jack Reacher books, I tend to put them on the back burner for other books.  I put them on the back burner for months at a time, and now I'm thinking-- Why?
Full of suspense and mystery and an intriguing main character who always comes out on top.
It was a fun listen!
The Handyman's pick for a long car ride.
 
 

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I love that y'all listen together. I talk too much to listen when someone else is in the car.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...