Friday, November 6, 2015

Book Blogger Hop

 
Book Blogger Hop is hosted each week by
 
This week's question is:
As you are reading a book, do you take notes for your reviews, write your reviews as you read, or something totally different?
 
My answer is:
I'm not really an official reviewer, so my answer is no.
I just love books and love to read about people who love books and talk with people who love books and read blog posts and participate in book related memes or blog hops or challenges, all related to books.
 
I' m one of those people--- on the fringe.
I hope that's okay.

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
I used to do that, on the fringe, but I eventually got enough guts to start posting my own reviews of books. Have a great day!

Stefanie said...

I am so glad to have more book bloggers to follow since Dewey's read-a-thon. I find it interesting to see how others review a read. Some are very serious and lay it all out like a professor while others are just casual. I'm trying to find what works for me.

bermudaonion said...

I don't take notes either but I'm sure that's pretty evident when you read my posts.

Elizabeth said...

I take notes and write and as I read.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...