Friday, November 20, 2015

Book Blogger Hop

 
Book Blogger Hop is hosted each week by
 
This week's question is:
Do you read every day? If so, do you have a "page goal?"
 
My answer:
Yes, I read every single day.  I don't have a page goal, I'm just that nerdy person you see reading at a restaurant, or while getting a pedicure, or waiting at a red light (okay, I'm not that bad, but you get the idea).
 
Also, I'm an early riser.  Most days between 5 and 5:30 without an alarm clock.  My routine is to make coffee and sit and read, undisturbed for about an hour or so every morning.
THEN,  get ready for work, barely making it in time  (8:30).  And on the drive to work (about 5 minutes) I listen to an audio book.
 
I go thru ups and downs in my reading of course, but I still read  a few pages every single day.
 
What about you?

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I try to read every day but some days it's just a page or two. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of days like that coming up.

Elizabeth said...

Your reading schedule sounds heavenly.

Thanks for sharing with us.

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell said...

I'm like you. I usually have that set time each day that is dedicated for reading. I show up early for work and typically read until it's time to clock in and usually I spend my lunch break with my nose in whatever book I've been reading.

Hope you have a great week!

My Book Blogger Hop

Literary Feline said...

I woke up early this morning and was actually ahead of schedule as a result, but because I decided to read "just a little more", I ended up being late to work. Oh well. The best laid plans. :-)

Stefanie said...

I like how you listen to an audiobook in the car. I usually read anywhere I can b/c my knitting projects need more concentration in a sitting. I've been reading at least two books at once which is rare for me. I read a chapter from each before I go to bed. During the week off last week, I would stay up until 10, reading for two hours before turning out the lights.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...