Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!
It's Monday is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date.

This is what I'm reading this week.
I love one, am not enjoying the other. 
Can you guess which is which?

I have to read them both for bookclubs--- Wednesday night and Thursday night.
I'll take pics and get back to you about who says what about which book.

What are you reading?





5 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm thinkin' you're enjoying the first book?

Kathryn T said...

I wouldn't be able to tell which one you are enjoying but for me it would be A Man Called Ove because while I haven't read it I've heard good things.

bermudaonion said...

Well, I know which one you're loving so I won't take a guess. You're going to have a very bookish week!

JoAnn said...

I hope you're loving A Man Called Ove... it's waiting on my kindle :)

Susan Lindquist said...

A Man Called Ove gets my vote of confidence! I've just finished Geraldine Brook's The Secret Chord ... liked it. Starting Marianne Robinson's Lilac... promises to be interesting but skips about in the plot a bit. And ... I'm excited to start reading Kate Forsyth's The Wild Girl ... so many books, so little time!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...