Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading?




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!


The run down on what I'm reading....

Finished last week:



Loved Commonwealth.  The Getaway Car had it's moments too.


And this week?

On my Kindle:


In my hand:



On Audio:



 A little bit of non-fiction every night:

This is sooo good!!  Very interesting read.


And that's what I'm reading.
How about you?










5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

The Vanishing Neighbor does sound fascinating!!

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to read horror. I would get totally freaked out. I'm reading a cozy mystery, the first of that tea shop series. I'm liking it.

Nise' said...

Glad to know you loved Commonwealth.

JoAnn said...

So glad to know you over Commonwealth! It will be next for me, but I've barely started Thee Emperor's Children and it's nearly 500 pages...

Anonymous said...

I'm considering Commonwealth. Have only read one book by this author but I did enjoy it. This has tremendous buzz, so my library should have it on their new release shelves.

Have a good week.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...