Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Snapshot


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


My snapshots.....



The Handyman got pulled over this morning.  It has to do with his break light/blinker light in the truck.
It has a  short in it---he can make it work by  double tapping on his brakes.
He probably should just take it in and have it fixed, so he wouldn't get a ticket.
Or maybe....maybe....   Maybe he just likes having his picture taken with Officer Johnny Peoples!

We are really just 'fringe friends' with the Peoples, but every where we see him, he pulls the Handyman in for a photo opp. 

Wine Walks



Oh Emm  Gee!! The Handyman wears the same stupid T-shirt to ALL Wine Walks?
That's embarrassing.  He does have other clothes.




Retirement parties (with huge jenga games--I want one!)


So I thought it funny this morning when we got pulled over.
I had to take a picture!!  It was Johnny Peoples!
And the Handyman.
They  have a thing going on.

We were on our way to do a little dessert hiking.....to see an old Nevada ghost town.  Humboldt City.














By the way...he didn't get a ticket...he did the double tap thing on his brakes and then his turn signal worked again.
It's magic!





6 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I loved your series of photos with Officer Peoples! It's good to have a friend on the force. Humboldt City looks like a beautiful place to hike.

westmetromommy said...

Photobombing! I love it!

bermudaonion said...

Hey, at least the Handyman and Officer Peoples were both smiling!

Katherine P said...

I love the pictures! Electrical issues are such a pain I think I'd just keep double tapping the brakes! There was an electrical short in the brake lights on my daughter's Jeep and we ended up having to take it somewhere and they had to trace all these wires and remove panels and finally found it but it was such a huge hassle. I think if it was for a turn signal we'd have told her to just keep doing the double tap! That's funny about the shirt. My husband decided recently that he really likes navy blue tshirts for weekends and now has only navy blue tshirts. I have told him he has to have at least one other shirt in another color because I have a couple of navy tops that I like but I can't wear them if he's wearing navy!

Anonymous said...

How funny and fun! Great photos here.

betty-NZ said...

What a great story about the selfies! I would love to explore a deserted place like that one. Lovely photos.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...